Residents and their family are invited to view the home; an initial assessment is done with a follow up full assessment in the Residents home. If I feel that the home can meet the needs of the Resident, then a day is arranged for them to come along and spend some time with us. A 4-6 week trial period is arranged where either party can terminate at any time.
Permanent residents will be asked to sign a contract detailing the terms and conditions of the home, payment by cheque or standing order in advance (calendar month).
Respite residents will also be asked to sign a contract, and provide 1 weeks payment to secure the room.
Financial Arrangements and fees
Eleighwater House Retirement Home is committed to providing a high standard of care.
The fees are charged accordingly:
- The level of fees required as determined by initial assessment this is discussed with the individual and their family.
- Fees reviewed annually (January) or as the situation dictates.
Eleighwater House is a private care home. We are able to accept publicly funded Residents, providing the full fees were met with a top up arrangement. We strongly recommend that you seek financial advice.
Fees – What is included
- 24-hour service
- There is a waking member of staff on duty through the night.
- Sitting staff will be provided for residents with short periods of
- Illness. Residents requiring sitting staff on a longer term basis, fees will be discussed with the Resident and family.
(Daily menu for Lunch and Dinner. Dietary needs catered for)
- Outings -Local outings to be decided by all concerned, Families are encouraged to join us and this also helps with transport, allowing everyone to join in.
- Toiletries -Residents may wish to purchase their own if they use a particular brand.
Fees- What is not included?
- Dry cleaning
- Private phone installation and calls.
- Transport to hospital appointments and taxis.
- Holistic Treatments.